A quick list of websites that I refer to on a regular basis for research and my own personal growth in Basketball, Life, and Faith
2. Point Guard College: PGC Basketball provides intense, no-nonsense basketball training for male and female players, as well as coaches. Our courses are designed to teach players of all positions to play smart basketball, to be coaches on the court, and to be leaders in practices, games, and in everyday life.
4. Stack.com: Basketball is a fast-paced sport that requires explosive strength, top speed, agility and fine-tuned on-court skills. At STACK, you’ll find the basketball workouts and drills you’re looking for to take your game to the next level. Come back daily for basketball workout videos from stars like Dwyane Wade and Dwight Howard, drills from some of the nation’s top basketball programs and advice from professional coaches and trainers.
5. Coaching for Success: George Raveling, referred to by many as “Coach”, is Nike’s Director of International Basketball. Through his relationships and experiences, George has learned and continues to learn life lessons that can transform your personal and professional life. He makes it a point to write down the best ideas he sees, thinks, or hears each day. Coaching for Success is dedicated to sharing those ideas, which he hopes will help take you from where you are, to where you wish to be.
6. FastModel Sports Basketball Library: FastModel’s professional software is used by all 30 NBA teams, and more than 500 NCAA Division I programs. We also reach thousands of high school and youth coaches around the world looking to challenge and improve their players. Their library consists 0f over 2,600 drills and plays submitted from all levels of basketball.
7. Men’s Basketball Hoop Scoop: Coach Scott Peterman shares a wealth of clinic and instruction materials from a variety of sources.
1. All Pro Dad: All Pro Dad is Family First’s innovative and unique program for every father. We strive to help fathers become passionate about their role in their family’s life. We strive daily to provide them every resource needed to rightly train up their children and give them a hopeful future. Our aim is to interlock the hearts of the fathers with their children and as a byproduct the hearts of the children with their dads.
2. Dave Ramsey: Dave Ramsey—author, talk show host and personal finance expert—has a simple message for people who want to change their financial lives: It will be hard work, but it will be worth it! No matter where you are in your Total Money Makeover, we’re here to help you take that next step.
3. QBQ!: Based on John G. Miller’s Question Behind the Question, this website helps you to be Outstadning Through Personal Accountability.
4. Boundless.org: Boundless is an award-winning ministry of Focus on the Family with the goal of helping young adults grow up, own their faith, date with purpose and prepare for marriage and family. Through articles, a group blog, a weekly podcast and the power of community, we challenge 20- and 30-somethings to reject society’s low expectations and live biblically and intentionally in all things, including relationships. For more about our vision for this generation.
5. t2bclcom: Train 2B Clutch works with people who are some of the best in the world at what they do in many areas of life. We take the ideas we share with them on the challenges of Business, Sports and Life, and put them into tools for you!
1. Sports Spectrum: Sports Spectrum magazine seeks to highlight Christian athletes of all sports and levels to help motivate, encourage, and inspire people in their faith through the exciting and challenging world of sports.
2. Fellowship of Christian Athletes: The Fellowship of Christian Athletes is touching millions of lives… one heart at a time. Since 1954, the Fellowship of Christian Athletes has been challenging coaches and athletes on the professional, college, high school, junior high and youth levels to use the powerful medium of athletics to impact the world for Jesus Christ.
3. Relevant Magazine: Since 2002, RELEVANT has been the leading platform reaching Christian twenty- and thirty-somethings. Covering faith, culture and intentional living, the stories we tell are at the intersection of where a Christ-centered life is really lived. Our magazine is not about “being relevant” (whatever that means)—it’s that God is relevant to every aspect of our lives. (And yes, we cover the stuff that’s relevant to our readers).
5. Brad Alles: Brad Alles makes understanding the Bible easy, specializing in the topics of apologetics (defending the faith), worldviews, and eschatology (the end times). He defends the Word and explains the world from start to finish.